Friday, April 08, 2005

The Real Wayback Machine

You might not find Sherman & Mr. Peabody there, but this is the closest you're going to find to their Wayback Machine. The Internet Archive Wayback Machine is a giant repository of snapshots taken of the entire world wide web any given moment in time. They can explain it better than I can, but if you spend a few minutes looking around their site, you'll be amazed. I'm sorry I don't have a cool picture to show you, but you can see an old picture of me on the old company website here. (Or maybe you can't. I don't seem to be able to get that particular picture to pop up. So I'll stick it in here. Darrin Otten took the picture, to give credit where credit is due.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Credit! Not that it was really due.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...